While monsoon comes with its beautiful weather,food and greenery all around it also comes with hair related problems with rise in humidity and pollution .If we take proper care such problems can be avoided.Lets check out some tips for the same ;
- Keep your hair open whenever they get wet,try to dry them as soon as possible.
- When your hair are wet,do not comb them ,only do it after you dry your hair completely.
- Make sure to shampoo your hair everytime it gets wet in rains.
- If possible try to use mild shampoo.There are many SLS ,Paraben,chemical free shampoo available in the market.
- Try using aloevera on scalp.It helps in preventing dryness,dandruff and hairfall problems.
- Use hair oil once a week,have massage with warm hair oil,prefer any ayurvedic formulation.
- Minimal use of hair dryers, as excess use may damage natural moisture of hair.
- Drink enough water to stay hydrated.
- Opt for simple hair styles this season.
- If you get itchy scalp,make sure to clean your hair thoroughly. Oil them with coconut oil adding few drops of lemon.This will help removing itch.
- Do not tie your hair when wet.Pat them dry with towel.
- Also maintain healthy diet for over all development.
- Do not share your comb with anyone else and keep it clean and tidy.
- You can also add some neem leaves in hot bath water and wash your scalp with it.It helps in removing any sort of skin itching .
have an amazing monsoon fun people 🙂 follow above tips religiously and you will not to need worry about hair problems.